The G340 – G341 models from Besenzoni are hydraulic slewing cranes for flybridge. They feature a round base with fibreglass cowling that is available with either a telescopic (G341) or fixed boom (G340). The lifting capacity is 400kg and the slewing can be 180° or 270°.
With a powder coated stainless steel structure and counterweight with rubber inserts for cable tensions the G340 – G341 model crane is built to last. Security is also assured with the manual pump for emergency use.
This model crane was specifically developed for the foredeck of Riviera or Maritimo type vessels. The small round footprint allows for safe and easy launching and recovery of tenders while maximizing available deck space.
• Hydraulic slewing crane for flybridge with telescopic (G341) or fixed boom (G340)
• Lifting Capacity 400 kg
• Powder coated stainless steel structure
• Round base with fiberglass cowling Ø420mm
• Hydraulic movement for rotation, boom extension, luffing and hoisting cable
• Slewing 180° ÷ 270°
• Counterweight with rubber inserts for cable tension
• Manual retaining system for cable weight whilst cruising
• Water resistant handheld wired control
• Manual pump for emergency
LEAD TIME: 8 - 10 weeks