The Besenzoni Hydraulic Crane for Flybridge G409 is designed for lifting loads of up to 400kg. Available in 3 variations depending on the length of the telescopic boom required to clear the flybridge balcony. The maximum reach is 4 meters, with the ability to completely withdraw when fully closed.
Designed for durability with a powder coated stainless steel structure and moulded fibre-glass cowling for the base and arm. Equipped with counter weight rubber inserts for cable tensioning and manual counterweight stop system during navigation.
• Hydraulic crane with telescopic boom
• Lifting Capacity 400 kg
• Powder coated stainless steel structure
• Molded fiberglass cowling for base and arm
• Hydraulic movement for rotation, boom extension, luffing and hoisting cable
• Slewing 180° ÷ 270°
• Counterweight with rubber inserts for cable tension
• Manual retaining system for cable weight whilst cruising
• Water resistant handheld wired control
• Manual pump for emergency
• Warning buzzer signals when crane is in motion
LEAD TIME: 8 - 10 weeks