The Hydraulic Crane for Flybridge G711 is a swivel style flybridge crane with telescopic extension that is equipped with a pre-wired electro-hydraulic control unit. The lifting capacity is 700kg with a maximum boom length of 4.2m when fully extended.
Durability is assured with a powder coated stainless steel structure and shaped fibre-glass cowling for the base where the control unit is hidden away. Supplied with a water resistant handheld wired control, together with a manual pump for use in case of an emergency.
• Hydraulic slewing crane with telescopic boom
• Lifting Capacity 700 kg
• Powder coated stainless steel structure
• Moulded fiberglass cowling for base and arm
• Hydraulic movement for rotation, boom extension, luffing and hoisting cable
• Slewing 180° ÷ 270°
• Counterweight with rubber inserts for cable tension
• Manual retaining system for cable weight whilst cruising
• Water resistant handheld wired control
• Manual pump for emergency
• Warning buzzer signals when crane is in motion
• Hydraulic power pack concealed inside the fiberglass base cowling
LEAD TIME: 8 - 10 weeks