Balcony Clam Shell is made for motor yachts over 35 meters where a balcony-window is to be installed at the bow section at the height of the owners cabin and where the curvature of the ships side makes it difficult to customise the yacht. The Balcony Clam Shell is the ultimate design solution for allowing the boat owner the luxury of complete and exclusive privacy when enjoying time out onboard.
Balcony Clam Shell is made of two elements, window and balcony, which are designed to be moved independently using a touch screen located in the cabin. No hinges are used to connect the window to the yacht, allowing for the ultimate in clean and clever design.
Contact Us to start the process when designing a new boat or refitting an existing vessel.
• Powder coated stainless steel frame and counter frame
• Hydraulic handling
• Locking system with hydraulic pin locks
• Predisposition for adjusting onboard
• Emergency avoids device to unlock, in case of emergency
• Sensor to avoid water in and obstacles
• Silicon polymeric gasket water resistant
• Preset for fiberglass special covering
Double Hydraulic circuit to cover possible interruptions of the main system and also 24V backup and electric emergency system.
LEAD TIME: UPON APPLICATION